- CREATINE SUPPLEMENT: Creatine is a source of energy for muscle contraction. The body stores most of the creatine in muscle to use when you exercise. The rest goes in the heart, brain and other tissues.
- CREATINE ENHANCES BRAIN FUNCTION: The creatine system is physiologically important for an adult brain to function at optimal levels. Moreover, relative levels of creatine in the brain are considered reliable indicators of mental performance.
- CREATINE IMPROVES ANAEROBIC CAPACITY: Creatine may improve muscle volume and performance in elite power athletes. Creatine may increase total body mass and increase in performance.
- CREATINE BENEFITS: Creatine also shows promise outside of the athletic and performance setting. Creatine is a muscle builder, you will need to supplement it in order to receive its effects.
- OUR GUARANTEE: 100mg capsules of our natural product by Sport Supplements will increase the ability to produce energy rapidly, improve athletic performance and allow to train harder.
Premium Bodybuilding Supplement – Creatine Powder 100g – Increase muscle mass in athletes, Improved athletic performance, and Enhance recovery after exercise. (Each bottle 100g)
What is Creatine Monohydrate? Creatine was discovered in 1835 when a French scientist named Chevreul discovered a component of skeletal muscle that he later named creatine after the Greek word for flesh, or Kreas. Therefore, although creatine may seem like something new, the scientific community has recognized it as a natural constituent of muscle for nearly two centuries. Creatine monohydrate is a natural substance that turns into creatine phosphate in the body. The body is able to product some creatine by itself, and can also get creatine from some foods like red meat and oily fish.
High Intensity Work Creatine enhances the body’s capacity to perform high intensity work and assists greater muscle size and performance gains as a result. Creatine is used to supply the type 11b muscle fibers with immediate energy, ensuring these muscles do not prematurely fatigue. Our supplement with creatine allows the muscles to store more energy in order to provide greater gains in strength and muscle.
Creatine Enhances Recovery Creatine is working for its post-exercise muscle properties. Creatine supplementation reduces muscle cell damage and inflammation following the exhaustive exercise. Creatine also helps to feel better after intense exercise.
Creatine Enhaces Muscle Volumization Creatine has a property that causes muscle cells to inflate, which produces a more heavily muscled appearance, and, more importantly, serves as a stimulus for protein synthesis.
Suggested use As a dietary supplement take 2 scoops daily.