- Elderberry as a supplement is often called sambucus, or referred to as "elderberry sambucus"
- Elderberry is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries, especially in syrup recipes
- Various parts of the black elderberry tree can be used to make dietary supplements
- Nature's Truth Liquid Black Elderberry 4250mg is made from a concentrated extract
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Support Wellness with Elderberry* Do we have your attention? Good, because we are excited to tell you about our elderberry! The elderberry plant is native to many places in the world, mostly in the temperate Northern Hemisphere. In nature, it grows in some subtropical locations. It is cultivated for its leaves, flowers, root, and fruit. Dried elderberries are often preserved for food. Our Way of Supporting Holistic Wellness Elderberry is sometimes combined with echinacea and honey in tea. Whole Elderberries are so popular that they’re available in a wide variety of vitamin forms. This includes: capsules, powder, gummies, chewables, syrups, lozenges, great tasting liquid, tincture, homeopathic formulas, melts, tablets, tea bags, and in essential oil. Be cordial with your newfound elderberry knowledge, and don’t beat around the bush when you tell your friends about it. The antioxidants in elder berry are hard to beat, making it easy to see why it is everywhere! Elderberry is soon to be everyone’s jam, because this supplement is definitely trending. High-Quality Black Elderberry Without Breaking the Bank Nature’s Truth Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) formula is a non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in the USA. Our great tasting, super concentrated extract is now free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, and artificial flavor. Adults should consult a medical professional before use if pregnant or taking any medicine. Keep out of reach of kids and babies. **Equivalent from 850 mg of a 5:1 extract