- COCONUT OIL SUPPLEMENT WORK: Fifty percent of the fatty acids found in coconut oil are lauric acid. In the body, lauric acid converts into monolaurin, which is responsible for keeping the body strong and healthy.
- PROMOTE HEART HEALTH: Coconut oil may promote cardiovascular health.Coconut Oil may influence cardiovascular health.
- COCONUT OIL AND CHOLESTEROL LEVEL: Coconut oil has a saturated fat called lauric acid, a type of MCT. It has been shown that lauric acid increases the good cholesterol in the blood to help improve cholesterol ratio levels.
- COCONUT HELPS TO KEEP WEIGHT BALANCED: Coconut fats have special fats called medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). It has been shown that breaking down these types of healthy fats in the liver leads to efficient burning of energy.
- OUR GUARANTEE: 60 softgels of our Virgin coconut oil by Sport Supplements retain more beneficial antioxidants will help to modify normal diets and cope with overweight in men and women.
Top – Grade Virgin Coconut Oil 3,000mg – Immune System Booster and Energy and Endurance Enhancement – Best in Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat, helps to improve antioxidant levels, works to reduce stress (Each bottle 60 softgels)
Coconut Oil backgroundCoconut oil is a product extracted from coconut meat. In tropical and subtropical countries where coconuts grow abundantly and people often eat either coconut meat or coconut oil, it has been found that people are less overweight and are at lower risk for heart disease. In fact, coconut oil offers health benefits that surpass other types of oils.
Coconut oil for skin and hair Coconut oil is a wonderful moisturizer for skin and hair. It has good amounts of the antioxidant vitamin E, which is very protective. If you are using on the skin regularly, it is best to try to find an organic coconut oil, to reduce the absorption of toxins and pesticides through your skin.
Improve Energy and Endurance with coconut oil Coconut oil is easy to digest, but also produces a longer sustained energy and increases your metabolism. Coconut oil is used as the source of fuels during training and races for long distance events.
Coconut can help with aging The oils found in the coconut have a positive antioxidant action in the body. This means they help our body stop the damage to other healthy fats and tissues in our body. Oxidation is considered a major contributor to cardiovascular problems and skin aging. Coconut oil can actually help our bodies reduce the need for antioxidant intake.
Suggested use Take 2 (two) softgels daily as a dietary supplement.