- Can help with combating occasional stress
- Can help with regulating appetite
- Helps to support healthy immune and endocrine systems
- Helps to maintain prostate, liver, kidney, adrenal, and gastrointestinal health
- Supports healthy skin and hair
Zinc is essential for the maintenance of immune system strength and glandular health. It can be rapidly depleted when the body is fighting an illness. Zinc is found in all organs, tissues and cells, and is involved in the function and activation of over 200 enzymes. Zinc promotes immune system health by activating the production of white blood cells and key hormones. Supplementing with zinc in all stages of life helps to support a healthy endocrine system, including the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, pineal, pancreas and reproductive glands. Excessive exposure to heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium and lead), alcohol, tobacco, pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides depletes the body’s zinc stores. Zinc deficiencies may also result from excess stress.