- Bone Strength & Joint Flexibility. Over 90% of collagen in the body is comprised of type I and III collagen. Zhous collagen peptides helps fuel the bones, tendons, and connective tissue that support joint flexibility and bone strength in women and men.
- Radiant, Youthful Skin. Our pure, hormone-free collagen peptides powder features collagen hydrolysate to support the health and appearance of your skin, replenish lost collagen, and support cell regeneration for softer, firmer skin.
- 18 Essential Aminos. Collagen peptides contains two of the three amino acids necessary for the production of creatine, which helps support muscle cells while providing nutrients to make thin, damaged hair and weak, brittle nails a thing of the past.
- Gut Health. Paleo and keto friendly, Collagen Peptides is the perfect supplement to help keep your diet on track. A natural appetite suppressant, it keeps you feeling full longer and supports gut health by soothing the delicate lining of your digestive tract. Plus the peptides’ smaller molecules make digestion quick and easy, so more of the collagen is absorbed and utilized.
- What Sets Us Apart? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
From the manufacturer
Radiant Skin & Hair
Collagen’s 18 essential amino acids support the health, appearance, and elasticity of your skin and thicker, stronger hair and nails.
Grass Fed, Pasture Raised
Sustainably sourced from grass fed and pasture raised cattle, Collagen Peptides is hormone free and non-GMO for a 100% pure collagen protein.
Bones & Joints
Collagen is the body’s connective tissue, binding cells to one another to help support the structure of your muscles, joints, and bones.
Peptides allow optimum collagen absorption and utilization while supporting gut health by soothing the delicate lining of your digestive tract.
Why Choose Zhou Collagen?
Sourced from the rolling pastures of Brazil, Collagen Peptides delivers 10g of clean protein in every hormone-free serving. Our collagen goes through an advanced hydrolyzation process to help break down protein into peptides, so your body can absorb all the goods. Benefits of this premium type I and type III collagen may include bone strength and flexibility, radiant hair, skin, and nails, and a healthy gut. Easily dissolvable, you can mix it with your favorite beverage, smoothie, or recipe.
What is Collagen Peptides?
Collagen Peptides is a great source of hydrolyzed collagen, deliver 10g of grass fed, pasture raised protein and 11g of type I and type III collagen.
Who may benefit from taking Collagen Peptides?
Collagen Peptides may be especially useful for anyone looking to support healthy joints and muscles, bone strength, hair, skin, and nail health, and gut health.
Why is Collagen Peptides effective?
Our pure, hydrolyzed collagen offers maximum bioavailability so your body can absorb and utilize the maximum benefits. Hormone free, you get everything you need and nothing that you don’t.
How often do I use Collagen Peptides?
Take 1 scoop of Collagen Peptides 1-2 times daily for best results. Enjoy mixing into hot or cold liquids, juices, smoothies, or other favorite recipes.
Collagen is the body’s connective tissue, binding cells to one another to help support the structure of your muscles, cartilage and bones. It gives skin its youthful elasticity and makes your hair thicker and stronger.
Collagen production in the body begins to slow as early as our 20s, and sun damage, poor diet, stress and other factors can make matters even worse. When there’s not enough collagen, the skin loses firmness and tone, hair and nails become weak and brittle, and the strength and flexibility of muscles, bones and joints begin to decline.
COLLAGEN PEPTIDES TO THE RESCUE!
Advanced, bioavailable formula gives your body the collagen boost it craves for enhanced joint function and bone health, glowing youthful skin, strong hair and nails and much more. Our easy-to-use Collagen powder:
• Mixes easily into hot and cold drinks, and has no taste
• Blends well into fruit smoothies and juices, or plain water
• Stir it into your coffee or tea
• Add it to baked goods, soups and other recipes
• Hormone-free, non-GMO, gluten-free
• Sustainably sourced from grass-fed & pasture-raised cattle