- Each serving of our High Potency softgels contains 3000 mg of LeanLok Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Safflower oil is a non-stimulant and natural source of CLA and rich in unsaturated fatty acids
- Touted for weight management, CLA may be used with your daily exercise and fitness routine*
- With an active lifestyle and healthy diet, CLA can help maintain your weight and provide energy*
- Horbaach's CLA dietary supplement may help support lean muscle enhancement*
What is CLA? A polyunsaturated fatty acid (omega-6) derived from safflower oil, CLA is a natural metabolism booster that the body uses to convert food into energy to naturally rev up your workout.* Because omega-6 fatty acids are not made by the body, they must be consumed through vitamins, supplements or diet. Although naturally found in beef and dairy products, some individuals may now have trouble getting the CLA they need to support weight management, making supplementation useful in fueling your fitness routine.* In conjunction with a healthy diet and active lifestyle, CLA may support your weight management goals and quest to show off lean muscle mass.* CLA is for both him and her and comes in many forms, most commonly, liquid, pills, tablets, powders, capsules, chews and gummies.
What are the benefits of CLA?Studies show that CLA may reduce body fat and increase muscle strength, making it a popular choice for extreme sports athletes, bodybuilders and elite men and women with active lifestyles.* CLA may trigger the burning of stored fat to promote a lean physique without metabolizing muscle.* Training too intensely and too often can lead to muscle damage, which leads to a breakdown of protein. Implementing CLA into your core supplement routine may improve muscle mass after those tough workouts.*
About Horbaach’s CLA 1250 mg:Horbaach’s LeanLok CLA 3000 mg formula is a non-stimulating supplement that supports your diet and exercise routine.* Our quick-release softgels are non-GMO and contain 3000 mg of LeanLok CLA per softgel. You receive a total of 200 softgels, which is essential for those who buy in bulk. These CLA softgels are also free of soy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, wheat, and lactose.