- Elderberry has traditionally been considered a medicinal plant. It can support a strong immune system and may even alleviate respiratory conditions such as cold and cough. High in flavonoids, elderberries are thought to reduce the risk of heart disease and are beneficial in lowering blood pressure and managing diabetes.
- Organic elderberries can gently eliminate constipation and boost the gastrointestinal system for peak performance. Cook or steep dried elderberries to create a versatile elixir for jams, jellies, chutneys, pies, juices, wines, tinctures, syrups and sauces. Why use elderberry powder?
- The sambucus plant is regarded for its ability to slow the aging process. It is thought to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, while promoting bone strength and new bone tissue development.
- As a healthy nutritional supplement, dried elderberries are extremely low in calories with zero sugar or fat and can replace powder. Consuming black elderberry tea or syrup may help in weight loss and aid in eliminating excess cholesterol from the body.
- Made with high-quality sambucus nigra frutus, these Kehl-Kronenhof 100% Certified Organic Dried Elderberries are kosher, non-dairy, vegan, non-ETO, non-GMO, non irradiated and gluten free. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Harvest sambucus nigra frutus and reap the rewards of an ancient remedy. Cherished by folk and native cultures throughout history, the elder berry continues to be used today for various medicinal purposes. Its benefits include digestive support, immune boosting, and to relieve a variety of ailments including high blood pressure and cholesterol, diabetes, constipation, as well as general aging. The nutritional supplement of Kehl-Kronenhof 100% Certified Organic Dried Elderberries are commonly made into tea, syrup or sauce and added to yogurt, cereal, pastries, ice cream, sparkling water or more as part of a healthy diet. Warning: Do not eat raw elderberries. Always cook or steep with boiling water and strain to use.